FOOD BIRD GRAPE JELLY
This new and convenient way to feed birds jelly is easy to use and eliminates mess! The grape jelly single serve cups may be used alone or with orange halves to attract a variety of birds. The jelly cups work well with the Stokes Select Snacks'N'Treats Feeders or other jelly and tray feeders. Catbirds, Orioles, House Finch, Robins and more all enjoy feeding from jelly.
- Attractive bright-colored packaging helps to easily identify between hummingbird and oriole products.
- Concentrate is easy to mix - just add water.
- Nectar concentrate powder is easy to store during the off-season.
Tips for Feeding Nectar to Hummingbirds and Orioles
- It is very important to clean feeders and refill with fresh nectar every two days in hot weather.
- Only mix as much nectar is needed for your feeders.
Bird Food that set the Standard
Early Bird bird food has the same great quality that you have come to love from Stokes Select bird foods. Early Bird focuses solely on bird food bringing the standard for bird food to a whole new level. Try for yourself to see the improvements!